Monday, December 14, 2009

Welcome to my blog!

I have created this blog for all of The Concords followers!


We are very excited for the season! We are ready to get started on pursuing and growing our ministry. Throughout 2010, we plan on making & recording another CD, getting a bus (majorly needed!!), and getting ready for the Gospel Border Tour in Belgium and The Netherlands!! Through this blog, you will read about our journey we are taking and will continue taking until we can't 'journey' any longer!

First of all, as many of you know, I am Elizabeth Clary. I am the oldest of the 3 Miller girls. My sisters and parents and I sing as The Concords. I recently married my love, Wes Clary.... yep, that's why my name is different!

Through this blog, I hope I give you the courage to grow your relationship with Christ. If you do not know him as your personal Savior, I pray you find Him! He is the true one and only king! If you have any requests, needs, or wants, please feel free to drop me a line at concordsblog@live.com or send a comment right here!
I look forward to telling you about our journey.

Have a good evening & God bless!
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment